Covid & Communicable Diseases
Providing a clean, safe environment for you and your service is my #1 priority. I have already followed strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols regulated by local agencies before the effects of COVID-19 and communicable diseases, but I have now adopted extra safety precautions and placed even greater emphasis on deep cleaning. I remain committed evaluating what must be done to meet the needs of my customers and adhere to (and exceed) both CDC and state regulations.
The following safety precautions are being taken to protect your health and well-being and myself during your visit:
- I have taken a refresher course and certified on Salon/Spa Infection Control
- I will wash my hands thoroughly before and after contact with every client.
- The facility uses an EPA-registered disinfectant on tools, containers, and all surfaces that you may come in contact with during your visit.
- Chlorine bleach is used for cleaning the salon.
- A new set of gloves and mask is used for every client and at times must be changed during the service.
I ask that you please stay home if you're feeling sick and the same goes for myself. Please reschedule if you have been with at a gathering of 10 or more. If you have a family member or coworker who is sick with Covid symptoms or has Covid that you had contact within two weeks of your appointment, please reschedule. I am working hard to keep you and the salon/spa community safe, and I know I can count on you as well. Together we will make it through this trying time.